2021 - 2022 Enrollment, Registration, and Bussing Updates
The 2021-2022 school year is quickly approaching! If you are new to the district, you may enroll your student now. Click here for instructions on how to enroll your new student(s). Online registration will open in late July for all students. Watch this website and Skyward for more information.
If you would like to start shopping for school supplies now, the lists are below for your reference:
- Supply Lists for Early Childhood
- Supply Lists for LES (K-3rd grades)
- Supply Lists for LIS (4 - 5 grades)
- Supply Lists for LMS (6 - 8 grades)
- High School and New Beginnings: Students will be notified of what supplies they need the first day of school.
If your student(s) will be a bus rider this upcoming school year, please be aware of the following changes:
- You must sign up for bussing outside of the Skyward Registration. Click here to sign up for bussing.
- There will be a $25.00 household registration fee for families eligible to ride the bus that sign up seven days prior to the first day of school. The fee will increase to $35.00 for families that sign up after the seven day window. Free and reduced students who are eligible for transportation will ride free, but still need to meet the seven day registration deadline.
- Families must sign up to ride the bus by August 6, 2021 in order to ride the bus on the first day of school.
- The window to "early enroll" will be from July 22, 2021 - August 6, 2021. After August 6, the fee will increase to $35.00, and your student(s) will not be eligible to ride the bus on the first day of school.
If you have questions regarding bussing, please contact the Lansing USD 469 Transportation Department at 913-250-0749.
Lansing USD 469 is currently looking for dependable individuals to serve as bus drivers and substitutes! We are looking for someone available to work both mornings and afternoons when school is in session.