Ways to Give
|WAYS TO GIVE|
Giving to Support our Lansing Students
The Lansing Educational Foundation Fund is a charitable organization dedicated to partnering for educational excellence with the Lansing USD469 School District and the Lansing/Leavenworth/Greater Kansas City Communities for Lansing students and teachers.
|WAYS OF GIVING|
- Online donations through Square.
- Purchase a Lansing Lion Charlie Hustle t-shirt here.
- Online donations through Paypal.
- Amazon Smile
- Citizens Savings & Loan Debit Card
- $0.05 of every purchase with the card goes directly back to our foundation
- Cash or in-kind donations.
- Facebook donations -
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your Facebook News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select a charitable organization, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create.
- CD's, stock, property or other hard to value assets including art, antiques of significant value.
- Securities, National Credit Cards - VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Estate Bequests
- Real Estate, Life Insurance, Time or Talent!
- If you are a teacher at USD469, you can easily contribute through payroll deductions by filling out this form. If every staff member gave just $1 a month, it would add up to over $400 a month to LEF.
|THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT OF THE LANSING EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION!|
|HONORARIUMS & MEMORIALS|
Honor a teacher or staff member today by donating in their name. Memorials and Honorariums are accepted year-round.
|ESTATE PLANNED GIVING|
Planned giving can be made through LEF's partnership with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation. Gifts include, and are not limited to Real Estate, Stocks, Cash, Life Insurance, and Mutual Fund Shares. Please contact us regarding how to remember us in your will. Investing in LEF is investing in the education of children attending Lansing Public Schools.
The Lansing Educational Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization under section 501(c)3 of the United States Internal Revenue Code. The Board of Directors serves without compensation.