Meal Prices and Account Information
|MEAL PRICES AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION|
For Fridays and full time remote learners:
You can pre-order and pick up meals for your student(s) at Lansing Elementary School (450 W. Mary St) Monday thru Thursday.
On Fridays, you can pre-order, and meals will be bused to you! Pick up will be done at your nearest bus stop.
Watch this website for more information regarding ordering and pickup!
PLEASE NOTE: Only students enrolled in Lansing USD 469 will be able to order. Meals will be charged to student lunch accounts according to their eligibility (full pay or reduced/ free meal plans).
Deliveries will be made only within our school district boundaries on our regular bus routes.
Parents must sign and return the Consent for Meal Pickup, designating who may pick up the meal for the student. This form should be returned to Jennifer Zule or Jenny Chmidling via email:
If you have questions regarding meals, please contact Jennifer at 913-727-3357.
If you have questions regarding busing, please contact Janine at 913-250-0749.
Regular School Year Prices
- K-12th Grade - $1.55
- Guest- $2.30
- K-5th Grade - $2.55
- 6th-12th Grade - $2.80
- Guest- $3.85
- Additional milk - $0.50
Please note: The Lansing High School a la carte room will not be accepting cash during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Adults and guests are welcome to join us anytime for lunch at the current adult/guest meal price of $3.85. Please notify the office by 8:30am if you will be joining us for lunch.
- Each school has a computerized point-of-sale system to deduct purchases from students’ accounts each day.
- Student accounts are based on the debit system. Therefore, a positive balance should always be maintained.
- Students K-1 are required to state their name to access their lunch accounts.
- Students in grades 2-12 access their lunch accounts using keypads. Students are required to enter their ID number and state their name.
- Students may not use another student’s number or account.
- Students are reminded of their account balance once it starts heading into the negative.
- A student account can be set up to allow only one meal per day and not allow a la carte items. Please contact your child's school kitchen to set this up.
- An account history report can be viewed on Skyward online at any time. Histories show all breakfast, lunches, a la carte items purchased and payments made to a student’s account daily.
- You can contact each building’s Food Service Department with any questions. We are here to help!