Meal Prices and Account Information
|MEAL PRICES AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION|
Regular School Year Prices
|Elementary & Intermediate Schools||Middle & High Schools||Adults|
- Adults and guests are welcome to join us anytime for lunch at the current adult/guest meal price of $4.25. Please notify the office by 9:00am if you will be joining us for lunch.
- Each school has a computerized point-of-sale system to deduct purchases from students’ accounts each day.
- Student accounts are based on the debit system. Therefore, a positive balance should always be maintained.
- Students in grades K-12 access their lunch accounts using scan cards. Students are required to enter their ID number and state their name.
- Students may not use another student’s number or account.
- Students are reminded of their account balance once it starts heading into the negative.
- A student account can be set up to allow only one meal per day and not allow a la carte items. Please contact your child's school kitchen to set this up.
- An account history report can be viewed on Skyward online at any time. Histories show all breakfast, lunches, a la carte items purchased and payments made to a student’s account daily.
- You can contact each building’s Food Service Department with any questions. We are here to help!