Enrollment for New Students
|NEW STUDENTS / KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION|
ON-LINE ENROLLMENT FOR NEW STUDENTS NOW OPEN!
Kindergarten Roundup Informational Video
For students NEW and KINDERGARTEN students, you will be able to click REGISTER to acquire an ID and password to start the enrollment process. If you already have an ID and password for Skyward Family Access, you can access the New Student Online Enrollment by using the same account information. It will be the top tab on the left.
Once you login and fill out the required information for each enrolling student, the application will be sent to the registrar of the attending school for approval and an email confirmation will be sent.
- Lansing Elementary School: 913-727-1128 x5802- Contact Carrie Portenier, Registrar- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lansing Intermediate School: 913-297-0990- Contact Devon Bresser, Registrar- email email@example.com
- Lansing Middle School: 913-727-1197 x3110 - Contact Amanda Botts, Registrar- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lansing High School: 913-727-3357 x 2203 - Contact Connie Hamilton, Registrar- email email@example.com
- Lansing Early Childhood Program, LINCS Program*, and School of New Beginnings Program*: 913-727-1755 - Contact- Vanessa Bender, Registrar - email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Special Education students placed in Lansing programs by other districts must enroll in their home districts first.
|Required Items to Complete Enrollment|
- Certified birth certificate
- Proof of residency such as a utility bill, home sales contract or lease agreement
- Copy of transcript or report card from previous school
- Immunization records
- Health assessment/physical for students up to the age of nine enrolling at the elementary (must be within the last year)
Other items not required, but may be beneficial:
- IEP or Special Education testing information
- Sports eligibility information
- Any legal documentation stating guardianship, custody, or general information
|2020-2021 Instructional Fee Schedule|