Yearly LEF supports Lansing USD469 through special programs and events. These programs and events include the following:
- Annual Foundation Grant Program- Benefits all buildings in Lansing Public Schools
- Educate the Pride Classroom Grants
- Building Grants
- International Asian Study Grants
- Autism Program Grants
- Ted LoPresti Memorial Grants
- Other Grants
- Major Gifts
- Annual Honors Awards Breakfast (April/May) to honor student, teacher, staff and community excellence within our schools.
- Lansing Teacher of the Year
- Lansing Educational Support Professional of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Community Member)
- Annual Teacher Breakfast Sponsorship Opportunity!
- Annual District Luncheon in August. LEF helps host this event and covers the cost of support professionals as a thank-you for their incredible work to keep our district running successfully.
- Delta Dental Toothbrush Kit Program to support dental hygiene education (January/February).
- LEF Biennial Gala is held every year in the fall to raise funds to support LEF programs.
- Lansing Pride Patrol (September).
- Wall of Pride at the Lansing District Auditorium (Year Round)
- And other events/programs when possible!
The Delta Dental of Kansas Foundation has partnered with LEF, Lansing USD469, and the University of St. Mary to support the Dental Hygiene Prevention Program at Lansing Elementary School and Middle School. Through this partnership, Delta Dental has granted 1,800 toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss to be distributed to our Lansing students Pre K-8th Grade!
Thank you, Delta Dental, for supporting our Lansing students and partnering for their health!