Join the Lansing USD 469 Team! WE ARE HIRING!
Lansing USD469 values the contribution our employees make across the district. From our hard-working custodians to our incredible teaching staff, each employee plays a vital role in the success of our students.
We are in the process of looking to expand our USD469 family and have several openings across our district (see list below).
Please visit our Employment Page for a list of all open positions and instructions on how to apply.
As a reminder, we offer referral bonuses for all opening positions. Any Lansing USD 469 employee can receive a $250 referral bonus if the person they refer is hired and has a good evaluation after 60 days of employment. Be sure to have them put you as a referral in their application. We also offer sign-on and quarterly bonuses for prospective substitute teachers.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Lansing District Office at 913-727-1100.
- Full Time Substitute Teacher
- Kindergarten Teacher
- 5th-Grade Teacher
- Elementary Interventionist
- High School Social Science Teacher
- Special Education Elementary Autism Teacher
- Special Education Elementary Behavior Teacher
- Adaptive PE Teacher
Classified Special Education Positions:
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- ASL Interpreter
- Paraprofessionals (Early Childhood, Elementary, Intermediate, Middle, High School)
Other Classified Positions:
- Technology Technician
- Nutrition Services Professionals (Cooks, Cashiers, Dishwashers)
- Preschool/Daycare Teacher Assistant
- Bus Drivers, Crossing Guards, and Bus Monitors
- Grounds and Facilities Workers
- Kitchen Staff
We also have several supplemental openings!