All documents MUST be uploaded into the AppliTrack database by you.
USD 469 does not accept any documents separately.
Licensed applicants, please do not send credential files.
Current USD469 Vacancies
- Lansing Elementary Assistant Principal (2020-2021 School Year)
- Lansing Elementary Instructional Coach (2020-2021 School Year)
- Anticipated 4th Grade Teaching Position (2020-2021 School Year)
- Anticipated 5th Grade Teaching Position (2020-2021 School Year)
- Upper Elementary Special Education Functional Teacher (2020-2021 School Year)
- Middle School Kitchen Manager
- Middle School Behavior Teacher (2019 - 2020 School Year)
- Special Education Para Educator -ASL-American Sign Language (2019 - 2020 School Year)
- High School Special Education High Incidence (Adaptive) Teacher (2020 - 2021 School Year)
- Anticipated K-12 Special Education Adaptive Teacher (2020-2021 School Year)
- Anticipated K-12 Special Education Functional Teacher (2020-2021 School Year)
- Special Education Para Educator (2019 - 2020 School Year)
- Custodian- District Wide - Apply on website or pick up application at the district office
- Bus Drivers 2019-2020 School Year
- Sub Cooks - Apply on website or pick up application at the district office
- Substitute Teacher for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Substitute Nurse 2019-2020 School Year
Current USD 469 Activities Vacancies Open Until Filled
Lansing High School (2020-2021 School Year)
Lansing Middle School
USD469 NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral of applicants for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Unified School District 469 are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law in admission or access to, or treatment, or employment in, its programs and activities.
Any person having inquiries concerning Unified School District 469 compliance with the regulations implementing Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act of 2001, the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 (USERRA)-, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, or reports of specific complaints, or alleged discrimination, is directed to contact Unified School District 469, 200 E. Mary Street, Lansing, Kansas 66043, (913) 727-1100. The Superintendent is designated by the USD 469 Board of Education to coordinate the institution’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act of 2001, USERRA, Section 504 or other applicable federal, state or local law. The district provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups.
Any person may also contact the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, One Petticoat Lane, 1010 Walnut Street, Suite 320, Kansas City, MO 64106, (816) 268-0550, TDD (877) 521-2172, regarding the institution’s compliance with regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title IX, or Section 504. (2/2020)