All documents MUST be uploaded into the AppliTrack database by you.
USD 469 does not accept any documents separately.
Licensed applicants, please do not send credential files.
Current USD469 Vacancies
- High School Student Support Services / Guidance Counselor (2019 - 2020 School Year)
- Elementary Counselor or Social Worker - 2nd and 3rd grades (2019 - 2020 School Year)
- Assistant Elementary Principal - K - 5 (2019 - 2020 School Year)
- Anticipated K-12 Special Education Functional Teacher (2019 - 2020 School Year)
- Anticipated Early Childhood Teacher (2019-2020 School Year)
- Anticipated K-12 Special Education Adaptive Teacher (2019-2020 School Year)
- Special Education Para Educator -ASL-American Sign Language-Interpreter
- Special Education Para Educator (2018-2019 School Year)
- Elementary Special Education Adaptive Teacher (2018-2019 School Year)- Intermediate Building / Special Education
- Special Education Autism Teacher 2018-19 School Year at Lansing High School
- Custodian- District Wide - Apply on website or pick up application at the district office
- Lifeguard 2018-2019 School Year
- Bus Drivers 2018-2019 School Year
- Sub Cooks - Apply on website or pick up application at the district office 2018-2019 School Year
- Substitute Teacher for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Substitute Nurse 2018-2019 School Year
Current USD469 Activities Vacancies Open Until Filled
There are currently no activities vacancies- Check back for new postings.
USD469 NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral of applicants for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Unified School District 469 are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law in admission or access to, or treatment, or employment in, its programs and activities.
Any person having inquiries concerning Unified School District 469 compliance with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act 2001, USERRA, Section 504, or reports of specific complaints, or alleged discrimination, is directed to contact Unified School District 469, 200 E. Mary Street, Lansing, Kansas 66043, (913) 727-1100. The Superintendent is designated by USD 469 to coordinate the institution’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act 2001, USERRA, Section 504 or other applicable federal, state or local law.
Any person may also contact the Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 8930 Ward Parkway, Suite 2037, Kansas City, MO 64111, (816) 268-0550, TDD (877) 521-2172, regarding the institution’s compliance with regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, or Section 504. (07/2016)