All documents MUST be uploaded into the AppliTrack database by you.
USD 469 does not accept any documents separately.
Licensed applicants, please do not send credential files.
Current USD469 Vacancies
- Lansing Elementary Principal (Grades K - 3)
- Middle School Kitchen Manager
- Middle School Behavior Teacher
- Special Education Para Educator -ASL-American Sign Language
- Anticipated K-12 Special Education Adaptive Teacher (2020-2021 School Year)
- Anticipated K-12 Special Education Functional Teacher (2020-2021 School Year)
- School Psychologist (2020-2021 School Year)
- Special Education Para Educator
- Custodian- District Wide - Apply on website or pick up application at the district office
- Bus Drivers 2019-2020 School Year
- Sub Cooks - Apply on website or pick up application at the district office
- Substitute Teacher for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Substitute Nurse 2019-2020 School Year
Current USD469 Activities Vacancies Open Until Filled
Lansing High School
Lansing Middle School
USD469 NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral of applicants for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Unified School District 469 are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law in admission or access to, or treatment, or employment in, its programs and activities.
Any person having inquiries concerning Unified School District 469 compliance with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Boy Scouts of America--and other designated youth groups--Equal Access Act 2001, USERRA, Section 504, or reports of specific complaints, or alleged discrimination, is directed to contact Unified School District 469, 200 E. Mary Street, Lansing, Kansas 66043, (913) 727-1100. The Superintendent is designated by USD 469 to coordinate the institution’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Boy Scouts of America-and other designated youth groups--Equal Access Act 2001, USERRA, Section 504 or other applicable federal, state or local law.
Any person may also contact the Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, One Petticoat Lane, 1010 Walnut Street, Suite 320, Kansas City, MO 64106, (816) 268-0550, TDD (877) 521-2172, regarding the institution’s compliance with regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, or Section 504. (1/2020)