Technical Support for Lansing USD 469
LANSING USD 469 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
We are pleased to announce our new work order system that will help families communicate technical issues and assist us in tracking each request to be sure questions/ issues are resolved quickly.
This new system will allow families to fill out work orders for items such as:
- iPad apps or online programs
- iPad hardware
- Wi-Fi Hotspot requests*
- General technology questions
*We have a limited number of hotspots available for families needing an internet connection to complete schoolwork. Please understand these are checked out based on need for limited period of time. This will allow us to provide this service to multiple families.
Parents and students may request technical support multiple ways:
- Parents may submit a ticket via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students may submit a ticket via email at email@example.com.
- By visiting our support website at https://usd469.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals. You will need to set up an account which will allow you to track any submitted issues. Click here for instructions on how to set up an account.
- By calling our technology helpline - 913-297-0993. We try to have someone that can answer that number during school hours. Any phone calls that go to voicemail will be entered into our ticket system for us to follow-up. Please include as many details as possible when describing an issue. Please use phone calls to submit a ticket as a last resort, especially after school hours.
If you prefer to be contacted by phone, please provide a number and the best time for you to be contacted between 8am and 4pm.
Parent Submission Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Submission Email Address: email@example.com