REMINDER TO FAMILIES OF BUS RIDERS: Registration for Bussing Is Open!
For those families who will have bus riders during the 2022-2023 school year, registration for bussing began on Wednesday, July 6. Students must live in district and not in a Walk Zone in order to be eligible to ride. Click here to see Walk Zones on Transportation Department page.
As we did last year, parents will register for bussing outside of the Skyward registration through the following link:
- BUS REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE FROM JULY 6 - AUGUST 4, 2022.
- The early registration fee is $25.00 per household.
- Students must register by August 4 to ride on the first day of school. Our transportation needs the time to plan bus routes and ensure the first day of school runs smoothly.
- The fee will increase to $35.00 for families that sign up after the seven-day window.
- Free and reduced students who are eligible for transportation will ride free but still need to meet the registration deadline.
- Late Registrations will be $35.00 per household, and students' first eligible day to ride the bus will be August 29.
PLEASE NOTE: You will pay the bus fee through Skyward's Fee Management system, but it will not immediately appear in your account.
Parents can see their child's bus number and pick-up/drop-off times in Skyward after August 10. Check the bussing tab on your Skyward Family Access page to access that information. If you have questions, contact Janine Shields at 913-250-0749.