January 29, 2021 4:00pm - Leavenworth County Health Department Update
Friday, January 29, 2021 - Leavenworth County Health Department Update:
- (55) New Positive Community Cases
- (1) Case transferred to another jurisdiction
- (4) Lansing Correctional Facility Cases
- (3) United States Penitentiary Cases
- (81) Community Recoveries
- (217) Active Cases Leavenworth County Health Department is monitoring
- (5) Currently Hospitalized
- (1,398) Negative Tests (1,483) - total tests so far reported for the week of 1/24
Vaccine to Date:
- Doses Received - 2,100
- Doses Administered - 2,020
In concert with KDHE, Leavenworth County will update our statistics on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Anyone needing to be tested for COVID-19 should call the Leavenworth County Health Department's Hotline at 913-250-2000, option 3. The Hotline is staffed Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you have an emergency, call 911. Questions can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.