Although the schools, district office, and board members of Lansing School District value the chance to meet with students, parents, and patrons in person, the district has made available other forms of communication to provide efficient and effective communication. Below are a few methods for communication that Lansing School District finds important to maintain open dialogue with everyone involved in our students’ education.
SKYWARD STUDENT MANAGEMENT – Skyward Family Access
- Parents and students can check grades and attendance
- Parents are able to set up daily, weekly or monthly updates on grades, assignments, and attendance
- Parents can notify the schools of their student’s absence via parent notification
- Parents can update student information keeping the schools with the most recent information
- Parents can pay for student fees and lunch accounts
- Messages can be posted from teachers, administrators, coaches, and sponsors on the message center and/or sent via email
- Messages regarding school, district, or community activities are available on the message center and/or sent via email
If you need your parent or student ID and Password please contact the schools.
Emails may be sent by district staff through Skyward or individually. In order to have email communication with your student’s teachers, coaches, sponsors, administrators, it is very important for parents to maintain their current email address with their student’s school office and/or update your personal information through Skyward.
Please join the LANSING FACEBOOK PAGE for updates on various activities and events.