CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT LANSING USD #469
Current USD # 469 Vacancies
- Middle School Science and Literature Teacher
- Middle School Spanish Teacher
- High School 9-12 English/Language Arts Teacher
- School Psychologist for the 2017-2018 School Year - 2 Positions
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- High School Gifted Teacher 2017-2018 School Year
- Middle School Nurse RN or LPN Licensed
- High School 9-12 Computers/Business Teacher
- High School Teacher CTE- Foods/Culinary Arts/Family and Consumer Science Teacher
- Occupational Therapist- Full Time
- Lifeguard 2016-2017 School Year
- Food Service - Various Positions District Wide - Open Until Filled
- Bus Drivers
- Sub Cooks - Apply on website or pick up application at the district office
- Special Education Para Educator for the 2016-2017 School Year
- Substitute Teacher for the 2016-2017 School Year
- Substitute Nurse
Current USD # 469 Activities Vacancies Open Until Filled
- High School Lionette Coach
- Asst. FB Coach
- Asst. Track Coach
- Lionette Sponsor
- NHS Sponsor
- Head Softball
- Head GBB
- Junior Class Sponsor
- Asst. VB
- Asst. BSCR
- All documents MUST be uploaded into the AppliTrack database by you.
- USD 469 does not accept any documents separately.
- Licensed applicants, please do not send credential files.
USD #469 NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral of applicants for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Unified School District #469 are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law in admission or access to, or treatment, or employment in, its programs and activities.
Any person having inquiries concerning Unified School District #469 compliance with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act 2001, USERRA, Section 504, or reports of specific complaints, or alleged discrimination, is directed to contact Unified School District #469, 200 E. Mary Street, Lansing, Kansas 66043, (913) 727-1100. The Superintendent is designated by USD #469 to coordinate the institution’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act 2001, USERRA, Section 504 or other applicable federal, state or local law.
Any person may also contact the Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 8930 Ward Parkway, Suite 2037, Kansas City, MO 64111, (816) 268-0550, TDD (877) 521-2172, regarding the institution’s compliance with regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, or Section 504. (07/2016)