CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT LANSING USD #469
Current USD # 469 Vacancies
- High School CTE- Drafting/Construction Teacher
- High School Special Education Inter Related Teacher
- High School In School Suspension Supervisor (ISS)
- Special Education Transitions Coordinator LCSEC/Lansing Zone
- Para Educator Lansing Zone 2013-2014 School Year
- Substitute Teachers
- Bus Drivers
Current USD # 469 Activities Vacancies
- High School Assistant Football Coach
- High School Assistant Boys Basketball Coach
- High School Assistant Debate
- High School Assistant Forensics
- Middle School Assistant Volleyball Coach
To view all vacancies and to apply online, please visit Career Opportunities.
- All documents MUST be uploaded into the AppliTrack database by you.
- USD 469 does not accept any documents separately.
- Licensed applicants, please do not send credential files.
USD #469 NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral of applicants for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Unified School District #469 are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities. Any person having inquiries concerning Unified School District #469 compliance with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, USERRA or Section 504 is directed to contact Unified School District #469, 401 S. 2nd Street, Lansing, Kansas 66043, (913) 727-1100. The Superintendent is designated by USD #469 to coordinate the institution’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, USERRA, Section 504 or other applicable federal, state or local law. Any person may also contact the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, regarding the institution’s compliance with regulations implementing Title II, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, USERRA or Section 504. (05/2013)